Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sold!

Yesterday we told our good friends that we ordered a container to make an office. Chad mentioned doing one almost exactly how I wanted to do the first one with reclaimed barn wood. He even mentioned the new Trancas Market center in Malibu which I had photos on my phone for examples. I guess that means we are meant to be friends...
After talking about it i asked if they would want us to make this first one for them at cost. Sold! this week we are going over to their house to see where it will fit best in their backyard. We are going to have to take down about 10 ft of the fence to get it in, but I don't think that will be a problem. We just need to find some experienced people who move these things around, and back it in there safely. I am pumped about doing this first one for them because it will be more of a hangout area vs an office. Looks like I am going to have to order another one already to start working on #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment