Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Obsessed...

I have been obsessed with shipping containers for many years.  Always late on the bandwagon of the trendsetters which is exactly where I am meant to be. I have been completely amazed at what people have designed and created with the space. They way I see it is worst case scenario I will own 80 sq ft of steel... With any new creation and lots of friends with unique ideas, I'm sure it will be more of a collection design of many.

The container should be here next week 2nd week of April 2014 and delivered to my friends welding shop on Ventura Ave. Matt Noble is well known for being a surfer, welder & working on high end vintage cars and bikes. I am excited to be working with him on this project, what he's done to the cars I've seen is ridiculous.

Shanoah and I got started a few days ago and got a huge pane window and double clad doors from Habitat For Humanity. That is another thing that I am excited about, working on something that will have an enormous amount of reclaimed materials. The goal would be to make it really low impact on the environment, solar and very functional. Like many ventures I have done, Im hoping that some really cool and lasting projects will come out of it. I would really enjoy building other ones for friends etc, and one day building custom container homes.

So with that said here is a little inspiration for me to look at for a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment