Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Insider trading

The other day I was looking for some unique pieces of property to put our MOTTS on and I found a a container fishing hole... I was roaming on google earth of different locations in ventura, and I came across a shipping container graveyard! I was blown away at how many old shipping containers were on this lot so I decided to do some investigating. Left right left and I found myself at shipping container rental place where they had an endless supply of old looking containers. I ended up getting in touch with the owner and come to find out that they are cheaper than the one I just ordered from Long Beach. I think the owner even knows some friends of mine. Small world...
There were a few that were pretty worn and torn, but one we came across had all the likings of what . It was wind and rain proof, looked good on the outside and some old wood floors that we can sand and finish. If we found these floors in a regular old fixer house we would be amped! So, I put  in the order today to hold one for us. Getting a bit ahead of myself with my holdings but you don't want the gems to get away...

No comments:

Post a Comment