Wednesday, May 28, 2014

GO mini GO

This one I am very excited about, think I may have to keep this one some how. Even though I would need a crane to get it in our yard. I would love this space as a place to write some music, and have an open air office as well. I really think it's best to create more window space and door space than adding skylights. Since the spaces are so small but have plenty of light from the windows the skylights are more of a liability for leakage down the road. We are painting the inside of this one the right white-restoration hardware on the inside and a dark grey on the exterior. I think it will be a really cool contrast. We are keeping the old distressed plywood floors and are just going to have them stained. They have the coolest old screws, which adds a nice look. We are gonna put this cool light inside and find some motion sensor solar lights for the exterior.

 Anyways, here are a few photos of where we are at with the mini >>>----->



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment